The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
biospank

biospank

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:26 am

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Uncharted3_logo

Game Info

Publisher : Sony Computer Entertainment

Developer : Naughty Dog

Platforms : PlayStation 3

Genre : Action Adventure

Mode : Single Player / Mulitplayer

Release Date : November 2011

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the upcoming sequel and third installment in the Uncharted series, due for release on November 1st and 4th, 2011 in North America and the United Kingdom respectively. It will be the first game in the series to support high-resolution Stereoscopic 3D.

Story

Nathan Drake and partner Victor Sullivan hunt for the lost city of Iram, on a journey that leads them to various locations around the world, including the Arabian Peninsula and the Rub' al Khali desert. They are pitted against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader, Katherine Marlowe. When the terrible secrets of the lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to "confront his deepest fears".

The story not only lifts from the life of Sir Francis Drake but also from the archaeology days of British Army officer T. E. Lawrence (aka Lawrence of Arabia).

Naughty Dog developers have said that only about half of the game or possibly less than that will take place in the desert.

Characters

Quote :
Nolan North - Nathan Drake

Richard McGonagle - Victor Sullivan

Rosalind Ayres - Katherine Marlowe

Emily Rose - Elena Fisher

Claudia Black - Chloe Frazer

Graham McTavish - Cutter

Gameplay

Uncharted 3 will further upgrade the features from previous installments, but include new elements, such as an advanced melee combat system that allows Drake to face multiple opponents at once, as well as "enhanced backward climbing." It was stated that players will be able to make use of Drake's surroundings to take down foes, such as smashing a bottle into an opponents face.
The multiplayer aspect of the game will be greatly expanded, with Naughty Dog attempting to bring the cinematic qualities of the single-player campaign to the multiplayer.

In the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" demo, Drake uses the .45 Defender from Uncharted 2, and an AK47. Sully also uses his signature Wes-44. The improved melee system is demonstrated, and Drake can now subdue enemies below his position by jumping down onto them.

In an interview with Naughty Dog co-president Christophe Balestra, he explained that Drake will, for the most part of the game be accompanied by someone. He went on to say, "Nate will spend much of the game with Sully" "(Il va passer 'beaucoup de temps avec Sully dans Uncharted 3.)"

Two further gameplay demo's (depicting an extended version of the chateau section) revealed the inclusion of the Sawed Off Shotgun, a new weapon to the series, however the gun was not used.

Screenshots

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-01

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-02

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-03

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-08

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-10

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-11

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-12

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-13

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD NcUncharted3-e3-14
Back to top Go down
nightcawk

nightcawk

Location : Still in all of your hearts. And maybe your mothers' too

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 am

This shit really needs to be up top :3
Back to top Go down
NCloud

NCloud

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 am

I see a lot of my official threads here Razz
Back to top Go down
biospank

biospank

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 am

NCloud wrote:
well we needed them so that this forum would feel like home Wink
Back to top Go down
NCloud

NCloud

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 pm

biospank wrote:
NCloud wrote:
well we needed them so that this forum would feel like home Wink

A bit too many don't you think ?
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 pm

I agree with NCloud, some of these games have been out for a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://factions.forumotion.net
nightcawk

nightcawk

Location : Still in all of your hearts. And maybe your mothers' too

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Quickstrike wrote:
TERMINATE THEM
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:39 pm

nightcawk wrote:
Quickstrike wrote:
TERMINATE THEM
if no one post in them for 90 days they will self terminate.
Back to top Go down
https://factions.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD   OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Uncharted 3 THREAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Faction Hub :: SGAF :: General Discussion-
Jump to: