The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
biospank

biospank

The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Empty
PostSubject: The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Who where you on gt?

I have been biospank that was pretty much active in God of War Faction.
But then I got banned so I changed the name to uberspank and the same fate happend again, so I changed it to Kombaten.

What you need to know about me is that I am from Froland in Norway.
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 pm

I was and still am Quickstrike.

It is the only name I'll go by.
Back to top Go down
https://factions.forumotion.net
Sparkrange

Sparkrange

PostSubject: Re: The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Sparkrange. Mostly in the Ace Attorney Faction and occasionally in the DS section. I'm from a small town in western Norway.
Back to top Go down
rai

rai

PostSubject: Re: The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Raikaze, just signed on today and saw this message. Was in the PS3F faction then that died and was moved to SGAF. now I'm here
Back to top Go down
FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:40 pm

I go by the name FearlessSasuke, SGAF and MiP: FiM were the only families I had in GT and now that its soon dead I'm here, nice to meet you nice ppl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family Room - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Faction Hub :: General Gaming News :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: