The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman - suggestions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightcawk

nightcawk

Location : Still in all of your hearts. And maybe your mothers' too

Batman - suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Batman - suggestions?   Batman - suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 am

So, I bought Year One a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I like how it's kind of a definitive story, I don't want to be "trapped" into never-ending battles with the Joker or other villains.

My question is now if there are any more awesome Batman stories that don't really require reading of most of the other stuff. I was looking into Batman: Black & White Vol1-3 but I'm not too sure about it.
Back to top Go down
TheCreed

Batman - suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman - suggestions?   Batman - suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 am

Batman: Arkham Asylum (not the video game).
The Killing Joke, TKJ is an absolute must read. It's better than Watchmen.

For some Justice League stuff with Batman, Kingdom Come is probably my favorite Superhero Graphic Novel of all time.

I also recommend some of Frank Miller's Batman like Dark Knight Strikes and what not.
Back to top Go down

Batman - suggestions?
Page 1 of 1