The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My hard work vs GT's "Work"

Go down 
+2
RAAM582
Quickstrike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

My hard work vs GT's "Work" Empty
PostSubject: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 am

Ok so stop me if you heard this one before,

The GT staff is so lazy, the laziest man on Earth got off his ass to personally complain to them how lazy they are.

I've probably done more work on this site in three days then GT has worked on their site in 3 years.

Yeah so I was surfing GT the other day when I ran into my old friend the Data Base Error. I asked him "Hey didn't the GT staff fix you a while back?" He replied "GT staff fixing something? Now THAT'S news to me"

Ok so NYAN cat was flying through space the other day when he suddenly came to a stand still, his legs were hardly moving at all, and the rainbow he constantly shits out also came to a stop. He looked around then he saw the thing that was slowing him down, he was flying near a GT satellite. How they got a satellite up there is still a mystery.
Back to top Go down
https://factions.forumotion.net
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
Scratch-N-Sniff

Scratch-N-Sniff

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 pm

lol!

That's priceless! Love it, you have a great sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 am

thanks, I'm working on more jokes that will come in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Huckdun

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 am

A man went into a store and bought two cans of coke. At the cash register was a blonde woman who demanded two dollars extra for both the items when their barcodes were checked. She dont know better, as she is new at the job.

Another man went into the store. At the cash register now was Chodefloater, who permabanned him for refreshing gtdollar funds, as soon as the second can of the cokes barcode got scanned. He can't do any better. You'd think he would know anything about machines after 7 years, but no.
Back to top Go down
DarkStarjammer

DarkStarjammer

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:36 am

Ultimate Joke...........

'GT Forum Mods'........

Ta Da......................
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 am

OH SNAP! I admit, you made me lol irl.

but I think can top that

the perfect joke to end all jokes

'GT Staff actually doing something (if anything lol) to better the site that users would actually like'

ZING!
Back to top Go down
DarkStarjammer

DarkStarjammer

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 pm

That happening has so many names, The Apocalypse, Armageddon, Doomsday, Ragnarok, End of Days..... to name a few
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm

My theory on why they wont do anything is because they physically can't. They just wouldn't let Chewbacca win at space chess and they paid with an arm and a leg.
Back to top Go down
j0zman

j0zman

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 am

Quickstrike wrote:
My theory on why they wont do anything is because they physically can't. They just wouldn't let Chewbacca win at space chess and they paid with an arm and a leg.
thats right bro...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My hard work vs GT's "Work"   My hard work vs GT's "Work" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My hard work vs GT's "Work"
Page 1 of 1