The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCloud

NCloud

Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection   Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Quote :
According to the official Dragon Quest X FAQ over at Square Enix support, the Wii / Wii U sequel requires a consistent internet connection.... for the most part.

"When you start the game, the first few hours can be played offline," reads the FAQ. "To play all of the game you will require an internet connection."

Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection Dragon-Quest-X-Rise-of-the-Five-Tribes-Online_2011_09-05-11_001

Last edited by NCloud on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparkrange

Sparkrange

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection   Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm not so sure about this... I'd rather want a big single player game like DQ8 instead. Maybe with the option of playing online.

But eh, I'm still getting it. I love myself some Dragon Quest. albino
Back to top Go down
bigdude1

bigdude1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection   Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Im fine with it, as long as its good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection   Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Quest X Requires Net Connection
Page 1 of 1