The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've realized something

Go down 
+9
bigdude1
40kfreak
biospank
nightcawk
super-james
Kyubey
Miku Hatsune
pseudo
Quickstrike
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nightcawk

nightcawk

Location : Still in all of your hearts. And maybe your mothers' too

I've realized something - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Scratch-N-Sniff wrote:
I like the color that *cough, cough* GT uses for their background. Please don't shoot me.
HERETIC!
Back to top Go down
bigdude1

bigdude1

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:49 pm

ok, new idea.

add a General Discussion section.
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:29 am

I'll get on that when I'm not on my PS3
Back to top Go down
https://factions.forumotion.net
-Achilles-

-Achilles-

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Why do we have a PS3 and a SGAF section? This isnt GT. This is a place for the Factions to live. So why not have ALL the Sony related info in the SGAF?
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

you have a good point. however I have it like this temporarily until the site launches out of pre pre Alpha to at least Beta.
Back to top Go down
Stoephoer

Stoephoer

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:28 am

I don't want to be the party pooper here...

but the site is pretty ugly. Isn't there a way to change the design?
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Yes there is, I have someone working on a site redesign, I haven't heard from him in a while.
Back to top Go down
nightcawk

nightcawk

Location : Still in all of your hearts. And maybe your mothers' too

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:23 am

I like it except for these https://2img.net/i/fa/revaz-grey-blue/icon_quote_en.gif
the font is pretty ugly
Back to top Go down
bigdude1

bigdude1

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 am

also, can you make the background a brighter color, black is just depressing.
Back to top Go down
bigdude1

bigdude1

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:11 am

-Achilles- wrote:
Why do we have a PS3 and a SGAF section? This isnt GT. This is a place for the Factions to live. So why not have ALL the Sony related info in the SGAF?
i want this to replace gt forums entirely.
Back to top Go down
FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am

We should probably get rid of the chat feature at the bottom of the site, kills off the reason for the home thread where we can hang out, and chat, and where people who missed out on what we talked about can see what we talked about by clicking the last page, which the chat feature you cannot.

Also some of the Icons are pretty bad, we should get some Icons that represent the thread like for Sony news the sony logo same goes for microsoft and nintendo, and can we get another color other than darker brown also can we get rid of that similar topics thing in the bottom of threads, its really annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=guide
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm

FearlessSasuke wrote:
We should probably get rid of the chat feature at the bottom of the site, kills off the reason for the home thread where we can hang out, and chat, and where people who missed out on what we talked about can see what we talked about by clicking the last page, which the chat feature you cannot.

Also some of the Icons are pretty bad, we should get some Icons that represent the thread like for Sony news the sony logo same goes for microsoft and nintendo, and can we get another color other than darker brown also can we get rid of that similar topics thing in the bottom of threads, its really annoying.

I like this idea, I've looked into it but unfortunately there's only so much I can do with the forums. If I did change the icons for the sony section then the icons for the entire forums will be changed. So we'll have sony icons in the microsoft section, nintendo section, anime section...

I'd like some bigger icons though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've realized something   I've realized something - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've realized something
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Faction Hub :: Changes and site discussion :: How to better the site-
Jump to: