The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightcawk

nightcawk

Location : Still in all of your hearts. And maybe your mothers' too

How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)  Empty
PostSubject: How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)    How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 am

I think it would be a good thing to exclude the non-sony news from the SGAF portion and create a 'General Gaming News Thread' - GGN. Which would be a whole thing on its own, where every user can post gaming related news.
Back to top Go down
biospank

biospank

PostSubject: Re: How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)    How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 am

General Discussion is kinda for the news and officials nightcawk.
Back to top Go down
nightcawk

nightcawk

Location : Still in all of your hearts. And maybe your mothers' too

PostSubject: Re: How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)    How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 am

Yes but it's still under the SGAF banner. I think a seperate completely open thingie would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)    How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 am

I like what you're thinking nightcawk. I'll get to it when I can. (I'm posting from my PS3)
Back to top Go down
https://factions.forumotion.net
Quickstrike
Admin
Quickstrike

PostSubject: Re: How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)    How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 am

nightcawk wrote:
I think it would be a good thing to exclude the non-sony news from the SGAF portion and create a 'General Gaming News Thread' - GGN. Which would be a whole thing on its own, where every user can post gaming related news.
Good idea, DONE!
Back to top Go down
https://factions.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)    How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How non-sony news is handled (general multiplat news)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Faction Hub :: Changes and site discussion :: Group Suggestions-
Jump to: