The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread

Go down 
+2
RAAM582
FearlessSasuke
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
RAAM582

RAAM582

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm better today. The counselors don't help.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 10:20 am

Maybe you just had a bad experience with one. Or if the entire place is no good, maybe try somewhere outside of school if you need to. Doesn't do any good to try to deal with all your shit alone.

A sign of how I've grown up: I got an Amazon gift card for $150 for my birthday. A couple of years ago, all of that money would have already gone into buying video games. Now, I bought a couple of books and am saving the rest.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:55 pm

I know it's no good doing it alone. But I'll just have to manage. I'm not suicidal, I'm just not exactly afraid of dying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 5:44 pm

I know that feeling, because I've been there. But that can still be a dangerous place to be in, even if you're not an immediate threat to yourself. And I'm not trying to be lecture-y or intrude on your personal shit or anything like that. But I spent way too many years thinking that I just had to accept the way things were, and it took me way too long to get away from that mindset and start actually trying to make things better. So I hope you won't do the same thing if you're in the same position that I was in.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 4:55 pm

I know you're tying to help, and I appreciate that. I'll try not to spend too much time in this mindset, but it's already been since HS with it, so I don't see it going by anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:08 pm

I'll just offer one more piece of advice, and then I'll drop it: I always used to be frustrated over my inability to break through my unhappiness in one simple move, and that frustration would prevent me from doing even small things to try to improve my lot in life, because what's the point? I've recently become more focused on just trying to pay attention to the incremental improvements I could make; like, last semester I tried to make sure I got more personal reading done during this semester instead of just getting swallowed up by my schoolwork. I'm still doing that this semester, and I'm also trying to exercise more and do a better job of keeping my apartment clean. None of those things are going to magically make me happy, but after a while you put it all together and you're in a much better place than you were before. So if you can just highlight a few things that you want to try to accomplish and focus on getting those things done, that might make a difference.

Okay, now let's drop this silly shit and focus on important matters, like bitching about the bad decisions the Emmys are about to make.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:23 pm

The Emmys are happening right now?

And, thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Yep. And they've surprisingly nailed the first two awards.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:36 pm

And they were?
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Louie Anderson for supporting actor in a comedy and Aziz Ansari/Alan Young for writing in a comedy. None of the awards have bothered me so far. But the night is young.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Scrubs better win best comedy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:16 pm

I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing I hate writing.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Isn't that your major?
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Don't remind me.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 9:07 am

I have an exam this afternoon and I forgot to purchase the lube.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:17 pm

So, uhh... how did that exam go?
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:57 pm

I got an 84. Better than expected.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Also, I'm 21 now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Congrats on reaching the final step for becoming a full-blown alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:58 am

I've got about 20 beers in my fridge that I plan on drinking starting at 6:00PM today.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:58 am

I'm not drinking all 20, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:14 pm

Why the hell not?

OH MY GOD BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 IS HAPPENING.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:03 pm

I only had one and I'm pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:01 pm

I didn't think I was gonna buy Gears 4, but I'm kinda tempted to for old time's sake. But I'm broke, so...
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm enjoying it. The campaign is pretty interesting and I am a lot more fond of where the story is going than I was with Halo 4.

Half way done with the semester. Shit's going by too damn quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next