The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY

Go down 
+2
Captain Hammer
RAAM582
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Archangel

Archangel

Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Captain Hammer wrote:
Doing some work at a Girl Scouts camp.

That schedule would look a whole lot better if those movies were coming out before Justice League (and if they all had their own separate titles to introduce the characters). Also, why the fuck are they wasting their time on a Shazam movie?

How the fuck else are they going to adapt Kingdom Come????

No but personally I'd be up for a Shazam feature film. While I doubt he would fit with the more grounded(using that term lightly given the things that are going to be in BvS) DCCU, I feel it'd be good to finally depart from that style of storytelling.

Then again it's not just the tone that would be needed to adapt Shazam you'd probably have to expand your suspension of disbelief, given how Billy gets his powers. They could change his back story but then you'd piss a lot of people off.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:41 pm

That's my primary concern. It just doesn't seem like he would be a tonal fit for this universe. I just don't see why they wouldn't use that spot to do one of the other heroes who is gonna be in Justice League. I really think it's gonna be a bit of a problem that most of these characters are going to get proper introductions prior to the team-up.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 pm

I had a very abnormal social day full of getting lost, almost dying, listening to music, playing Diablo III, and socializing.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Now when you say getting lost and almost dying do you mean that in real life or in Diablo?
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 pm

For reals bro.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Do tell!

Also Jason Momoa is officially Aquaman. Fuck... this is either going to blow up in their face or it's going to be spectacular. Or you know, it'll be okay...
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Well I was invited by that girl I thought liked me to this restaurant to see this kid we know perform. He and his GF invited me too later that day. I was reluctant because I haven't driven to this area by myself before, and it was gonna be pretty late. I hung out with a couple of my friends, played a bit of Borderlands 2 for the first time. Then my friend who had his gaming PC introduced me to Diablo III. I played for a bit and I really enjoyed it. I'll probably get it when it comes to PS4 one day. I told them I was going to go to this see this kid perform, and they told me not to. I was like, this kid is always telling us about his band and when he is performing and I never go. This is a restaurant, so it's free, so I have no excuse not to go. I didn't know where it was, but I knew the surrounding area. I leave at 7:40 or so, and I get to the surrounding area within 20 minutes. I call this girl and I tell her that I don't know where to go. She gives me the address and my iPhone's GPS says it's 26 minutes away. I'm like, "What? It shouldn't be more than 5 minutes away. I'm in the area!" So I look it up, and I get the right address which matched the address she gave me. Maybe the GPS thought of the same address that was just in a different location. It's downpouring at the moment too, so that's worse. I start driving, and it wants me to make a U-turn in an area where you cannot make a U-turn. So I had to take a detour. She told me that it's across from the mall. So as I'm trying to get to this area, I start to accidently pull into an exit road-thing, so I quickly pull out, and thank God no one was right behind me because I would have gotten rear-ended. So I get to the area that is, in my mind, across from the mall. I realize that there are a lot of fucking areas that are considered across from the mall. I call her and tell her I am at PetSmart, well, I need to get to Pier 1 Imports. I'm trying to think where the fuck that is. I have no idea. I'm not exactly lost, I know the area I'm in, I just cannot picture Pier 1 Imports. So I put in the address and I get the location. It tells me make a right in 1/4 of a mile. I see a bunch of right turns ahead of me. I know my GPS is going to tell me at the last minute to turn so I take initiative. I made the wrong right, fuck me. I go through the turn that I just made, again! I make the right right, and I finally get to this plaza thing. I'm trying to drive around this circle while finding the name of this place. I can't so I park, and I call her again. I think I called her 5 times throughout my trip. I turned a 25 minute trip into a 60 minute one.

There were a lot of people there that I knew, so that was cool. My friend was happy that I showed up. They were nice, and I'm happy that I went. The trip was sucky and I almost died. But hey, I learned some new things about driving. I knew I didn't have a sense of direction, and goddammit I was right.

I played the Hardline and Destiny BETAs this weekend!

Destiny is Borderlands + Halo + Mass Effect.
Hardline is too chaotic for me, there is a lot of shit happening at once and I can't go a minute or two without dying. I prefer the other Battlefields. I do like the concept of cops vs robbers though, so that's still neat. Maybe there will be other multiplayer modes that are less crazy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Did the Destiny alpha take fucking forever to download for you? Because it is for me.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 am

You do know that it ended yesterday, right?
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Aye, and the fucking thing taking ten hours to download prevented me from playing it. Guess I've gotta wait until the beta.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:12 am

LMAO

It was only for that weekend man.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:20 pm

It was extended for a good part of Monday, though.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Not at 9:05PM though.  Razz 

I went to the beach today with friends. It was really fun. I'm trying to be more social and stuff before I may never see these guys again.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm

I started downloading it waaaaaay before then.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh, I see. I don't it took that long for myself. I think it was 90 minutes or so; I was downloading the BF: Hardline BETA at the same time too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:54 pm

I never thought I'd say this, but I fucking can't wait until school starts up again.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

I graduated last night. It was really awesome, I almost cried. It's gonna be weird not seeing those people again. I mean, obviously I'm not friends with everyone there, but I've known a lot of them for 13 years now. So it's gonna be weird to not seem them again, especially my friends, when September roles around. My family came, and I got pictures with some of my friends. I'm gonna miss my aid too; I've had her since 5th grade. It's crazy to say goodbye to everything.

Then it went downhill, because I went this graduation cruise thing at 11:00PM to 6:00PM. It sucked balls, it really did. It's definitely the worse thing I've been through in years. I had a handful of friends go, but it still sucked. We were all tired, the food was ass, it was a pretty small boat with a lot of people. I saw a dozen people or so sleeping. The dance floor was so small and I was just too tired to dance. I really wish I did not go. It was fucking horrible. I went home a slept for seven hours or so.

I went to a graduation part for that girl who I thought liked me. It was pretty nice.

That was the last 36 hours of my life. Now summer begins!
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:59 pm

lolididntevengotomyhighschoolgraduationandihavenointentionofgoingtomycollegegraduation.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Why didn't you go?
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Sitting outside in the heat and listening to a bunch of bullshit followed by going up in front of a whole bunch of people so somebody can hand you a piece of paper isn't my idea of fun.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh Hammy.  Smile 

Pray that when I have this MRI tomorrow that the bad thing doesn't show up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:59 pm

That sounds ominous. Hope everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Fortunately it was just a hanging cyst or something, so I won't have to have surgery. Woot!

The MRI was pretty trippy. They gave me this drug to light up my kidney for the test and it was weird. It was a really strange sensation.

So I decided to get a FB so I can stay connected with people now that HS is over. My social life has gotten better. I've done more things with friends this past week than I usually do in like an entire summer. I'm really liking it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Glad to hear that nothing's seriously wrong.

Hey, I finally experienced that big moment in Final Fantasy VII firsthand!
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:21 pm

When that dude dies?

Unfortunately, I may have to have surgery after all. During the MRI they saw a stone in my gallbladder, and then they sent me for an ultrasound. The results came a couple days ago, and it's pretty big and it's near the exit or whatever. I have to go up on Wednesday and I see what they say.

Oh and I rear ended a friend of mine today. Feel like shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY   Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home V7 THE FACTION FOUNDATION OF SONY
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next