The Faction Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction Hub

From the ashes of Gametrailers that sought out to thrash our private forums, we rose up and migrated from GT to create a site to preserve our independence from trolls, flamers, and other nonsense. WE WILL NOT DIE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread

Go down 
+2
RAAM582
FearlessSasuke
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
RAAM582

RAAM582

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Am I not suppose to have what I want?

What's wrong Captain?
Back to top Go down
FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Captain Hammer wrote:
Will I ever find happiness?

I'm still trying to find that answer myself, one step at a time.

Man daredevil is amazing two and a half episodes in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=guide
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:33 pm

What's up Sasuke? Haven't seen you in months!

RIP Silent Hills
Back to top Go down
FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Yep it's been a while, man Fuck konami for killing silent hills we got the P.T demo out of it but Fuck, poor del toro will never get to make that horror game he wanted.

Bloodborne is so freaking good.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:16 pm

My next game will be The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I got MKX, but I've managed to only play 45 minutes of it. College makes me busy with work. All work and no play makes me a dull boy.

I got the job for the Fall, and I unofficially got the Summer job as well. When I sent the professor the contract for the Fall position he told me I got the position, but the papers and whatnot haven't been signed yet. I don't want too excited because he told me he wanted three positions and he may only get two. I am not sure if I am getting the boot if he can't get three positions, or if I am part of the two who will get the job no matter what.

I can change my major into Imaging Science when I want to, but I am not completely sure what I want to do yet.
Back to top Go down
FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:51 pm

College life sounds great, can't wait to try it for myself soon ha ha ha........ Did you guys see the new joker for suicide squad?
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Some people have said that the tattoos are part of the look and others have said it is not. I don't know who to believe. I will say, I kinda like them, but some of them I don't like. I am more so looking forward to the performance than anything else.

I saw AoU last night, and I am going again in a couple hours. I'll speak about it after my second viewing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:26 pm

On the one hand, I kind of like the basic approach that they seem to be going with; Nicholson's Joker was a gangster, Ledger's was an anarchist, and this one seems to simply be an outright lunatic. But the actual look I'm not overly fond of. I don't like the tattoos (particularly the one on his forehead), but the grill is the thing which I really hate. I also hate the fact that Leto is apparently pretty jacked for the role; I prefer the Joker as a skinny dude. Maybe that's nitpicky, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:05 pm

I don't have any motivation to do anything right now. It's absolutely awful. I want to get out of my major and start doing other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:55 pm

I would offer some advice for how to climb out of that hole, but I've been stuck down there for seven years or so. So I've nothing to offer.

But hey, I saw Age of Ultron! So let's talk about that instead of dealing with our emotional distress!
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:31 pm

What did you think of it?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:49 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:45 pm

I get to watch it this weekend since I couldn't go opening weekend, what are your thoughts about the movie without spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Overstuffed, but good.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Just like Thanksgiving. A lot of people over your house, some people you like and others you don't. You definitely don't get to talk to them each individually as much as you'd want. But in the end you get great food (action) and good moments (humor) even though sometimes the jokes go overboard (that one Uncle of yours).
Back to top Go down
FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Saw it on Saturday everything was awesome till that person did the heroic thing then I was a bit shaken but overall great film.

You guys see koji igarashi's kickstarter Bloodstain ritual of the night, castlevania is coming back with a vengeance.

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 CEvard3WoAAFrTK

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:30 pm

The only Kickstarter that I will endorse is Silent Hills. I'd legitimately give money to that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Y u no support Yooka-Laylee, Raam?

I'm done with my undergraduate studies, and now I'm replaying the Arkham games (or in the case of Origins, playing it for the first time) in preparation for Arkham Knight.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Well I bombed my physics final, and I am horrified to see what my final grade is. Fuckin' bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:13 am

I'm at my graduation ceremony. I want to kill myself.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:18 pm

I hope you had a magical time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:52 pm

It was pretty fucking miserable. But it made the family happy.

So I watched Batman: Mask of the Phantasm today. Hol-ee shiiiiiit, that might now be my favorite Batman story of all time.
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:49 am

One of my favorites is the Red Hood animated movie.
Back to top Go down
Captain Hammer

Captain Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:51 pm

I kind of reluctant to watch most of their current animated movies in the event that I eventually decide to read the comics that they're based on. And the only DC comics I've read are The Dark Knight Returns, Year One, and The Killing Joke (which they should totally adapt, if for no other reason than so we can hear Hamill as the Joker one last time).
Back to top Go down
RAAM582

RAAM582

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 2:22 pm

I'm incredibly surprised that they have not adapted The Killing Joke yet.

In other news, my first year of college has ended. My overall grades were decent, but I'm a bit disappointed. It could have been worse though. I don't even have all the grades in, but I'm assuming I'm getting an A in the two classes that do not have grades. Other than that, I got an A- in programming, an A in math, and a bloody C in physics. I have decided to not change my major as well.

I've started playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which is my first Witcher game and I feel like this is my first real RPG as well. I mean, I've played Bioshock, Destiny, etc, but those had light RPG elements. I still need to get around to Skyrim, Fallout 3 & Vegas, and the ME Trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home V8 Someone set us up the thread   Home V8 Someone set us up the thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home V8 Someone set us up the thread
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next